Bag of Crap

1

Written on 7/25/2008 by Alan


A bag of crap, you ask? it's actually 3 craps and one bag. At least, that's what I bought, this is what showed up.

So what's in the box?
1 - Belkin TuneSynce for iPod
1 - Targus Digital Memory Card case
1 - Porcelain Tootsie Pop collectible
4 - Logitech Xbox Live headsets
4 - Buzztime Home Trivia System game cartridges, History

So how much did all this stuff set me back?
$8

And why would I pay that much for this.... crap?
It all boils down to fun really. There is this site called woot that has a deal every day. Sometimes, if you are lucky, you can purchase a bag of crap for $1. For an extra $2, you get an extra 2 craps. Shipping is $5, and they throw in the bag. The crap is basically whatever they want to send you that they have sitting around. It's usually something that no one wants to buy or is out-dated (or both).

This is my second bag of crap (BOC) from woot. I think it is better than my first one. While I have no idea what to do with for identical cartridges to a game system I will never own, $8 was a great price for the Belkin iPod dock/charger.

-- Nikon D80, 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, 1/60 at f/4, 28mm

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Jessica Stier |

    Woot rocks!!! I am impressed that you were able to buy the BOC (twice). It usually sells out so fast. You must have a fast clicker finger! :)

    Jessica
    ~www.momshots.com

     

Post a Comment