My Backyard

0

Written on 2/26/2008 by Alan


This is the current state of my backyard. To be more accurate, I should say that this was the state of my backyard yesterday early afternoon. Since then I have developed 2 sinkholes that water keeps pouring into. Where it is going, I have no idea. I have clogged the sinkholes multiple times, but they keep coming back. I hope my house doesn't wash away.

Needless to say, I'm not happy with the builder and their lack of sound landscaping architecture. I'm not the only one in my neighborhood with this problem. In fact, I was lucky and only got a little water in my house from this problem. The neighbor on the next street over had his entire basement flooded.

-- Nikon D80, 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, 1/125 at f/5.6, 18mm

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment